Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear Friends

First of all

1. I am taking my words back if it hurt you or any buddy else.

Then

2. Those are my individual observations and I shared it with. Other might have different observations. Don’t take it as offensive.

3.I thought the group would be positive to the criticism but any way.

Well, that is surprising for me that “you felt” the discussion was dragged because of me also. I didn’t even realize thanx I will try to maintain the spirit of the team.

4. The word “paradigm” came from physics.

Albert Einstein published his paper on special relativity, which challenged the very simple set of rules laid down by Newtonian mechanics, which had been used to describe force and motion for over two hundred years. In this case, the new “paradigm” reduces the old to a special case in the sense that Newtonian mechanics is still a good model for approximation for speeds that are slow compared to the speed of light.

Now this was the origin of paradigm for me it was really hard for me to think “paradigm” in term of “some what… special perception?” and there was no time to explain this term to each one.

No comments: